Computer-Assisted Genealogy Group of Northern Illinois (CAGG-NI) is an not-for-profit organization incorporated in the State of Illinois. The objectives of the Group are as follows:
CAGG-NI is an active group putting on over 20 full programs annually, publishing a monthly newsletter and maintains a web site which services the local genealogical community, including non-members.
- assisting its members in their genealogical research and using computers in this endeavor
- keeping its members informed on new technologies and techniques to support their research
- providing genealogical and computer mentoring for its membership
- undertaking projects which support the genealogical community in the region
CAGG-NI holds 12 general monthly meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (December's meeting is a planning meeting which meets on the 1st Saturday), usually scheduled at 10:30 AM at the Schaumburg Township District Library, 130 S. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, Illinois. CAGG-NI sponsors 3 Special Interest Groups (SIGs):
SIG meetings are genearally held at the same location as the general meetings. Always check the CAGG-NI Meetings calendar for the most up-to-date meeting schedule as times and locations occaisionally change.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
- Computer-Assisted Genealogy Group of Northern Illinois
P.O. Box 59567
Schaumburg, IL 60159-0567